From 1st June 2020, we’re open again to the tourist market!
Our team are excited to announce that, from midnight Monday 1st June, we are able to open to the tourist market.
So… pack your bags, hitch up the van, dust off the tent, grab your hiking shoes, pump up your mountain bike tyres, find your fishing rod, buy a good book… we’re here to offer you a well-deserved change of scenery.
It’s been a tough year, particularly after the bushfires and floods, so here’s hoping the bad times are finally behind us.
The good news is, while we’ve been closed to the tourist market, we’ve been sprucing up the park to ensure the health and safety of our guests.
COVID-19 Health and Safety
Updated 27th May 2020
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we’ve made the following changes:
- Contactless check-in and check-out. No cash handling – Tap and Go payments only,
- Extra cleaning practices throughout the park, in the office and communal facilities *,
- Cleaning, maintenance and reception staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE), where applicable, and
- Social distancing rules will apply across the park with guests required to adhere to 1.5 metre distancing rule and one person per 4sqm, as recommended by the authorities.
* We’re sure you understand that, due to State Government restrictions, some communal areas around the park may not be open when you arrive. These rules are in place to protect the health of our guests and staff. These rules may change and we will, therefore, adapt accordingly.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies and procedures during this time, contact us on 02 4658 0485 for more information.
Need a place to stay or accommodation in Camden?
We are still able to provide long and short term accommodation to members of the public and essential workers seeking a place to stay in the area.
This may include:
- essential workers who want and/or need to isolate themselves from family and housemates;
- persons working in the Camden area;
- travellers returning to their primary residence and full-time travellers (i.e. grey nomads) without a permanent address;
- persons who have no other place of permanent residence or whose primary place of residence is temporarily unavailable;
- persons whose domestic situation has become unsafe; and
- existing permanent residents of the caravan park or camping ground.