We are a pet friendly caravan park resting beside the Napean River and nestled between the Blue Mountains and Southern Highlands.
We have a range of holiday cabin accommodation, with pet-friendly options available. Pets are always welcome when staying in your own van or tent.
Please ensure you contact our friendly staff to ensure we have pet friendly options available when you will be staying with us.
Our Pet Policy
- Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by their dog(s)whilst within the park and agree to pay any claims of compensation in relation to the dog’s activities.
- Pets must be on the lead at all times and owners must clean up after them. They must be supervised at all times and never left unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted in any common areas of the park that is amenities, laundries Barbeque areas, camp kitchen etc.
- A maximum of 2 dogs per site is allowed.
- No dogs are allowed in or around park accommodation.
- Dog breeds on the NSW Government restricted breeds list are prohibited.
- An indemnity form must be completed upon arrival
Poplar Tourist Park is a conveniently located Camden caravan park nestled between the mountains and the sea and rests beside the picturesque Nepean River.
Our caravan park offers a range of holiday cabin accommodation and shady powered and unpowered campsites suitable caravans, RVs, motorhomes, campervans and tents. Pet friendly options available for guests staying in their own RV, van or tent.
The park offers guests a safe, friendly atmosphere with excellent facilities and a convenient location.
The quaint and historic town of Camden is considered the jewel of the Macarthur region with its true fine style restaurants, cafes, hotels, weekend markets, wineries, ballooning, historical sites, botanical gardens, equestrian events, motor sports, aviation, canoeing, cycling, golf, walking and cycling tracks, and much more.