We are located at
21 MacArthur Road
Camden NSW Australia
Our Park is just 800m to the centre of Camden, it’s an easy flat walk or quick drive. You will fall in love with Camden and all of its charm!
Getting to Camden
Driving by car
- Sydney – 60 minutes (via the M5)
- Penrith – 45 minutes (via The Northern Road / A9)
- Blacktown – 40 minutes (via Camden Valley Way and M7)
- Blue Mountains – 45 minutes (via The Northern Road / A9)
- Canberra – 2 hours 30 minutes (via M31 and Federal Hwy)
- Melbourne – 8 hours 30 minutes
- Brisbane – 10 hours 40 minutes
Public transport from Sydney Airport
When arriving by plane at Sydney Airport take the easy two step option to get to the front door of Poplar Tourist Park Camden :
- Take the short walk to the train station within the Sydney Airport Terminal & catch the train to Campbelltown Railway Station.
- Catch the 895 Bus service to Macarthur Rd, Elderslie (Camden) & tell your bus driver to stop at Poplar Tourist Park on Macarthur Rd, Elderslie. It’s that simple.