All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood and agree to abide, and be bound, by the following Terms & Conditions and House Rules. On check-in, you will be required to register and provide a valid credit card and photographic identification.
1. Premises are let for short term/ holiday purposes only for the agreed period and at the agreed nightly or weekly rate subject to subsequent change as agreed by the parties.
2. The premises are available 2.00pm and generally NOT BEFORE on the day of arrival and are to be vacated at 10.00am SHARP on the day of departure. The purpose of these strict times is to allow the necessary time to clean the premises. Please consider your fellow incoming/outgoing holiday occupants.
3. Pets and smoking are not allowed in cabins. Evidence of smoking or pets will give rise to a cleaning fee of $250 charged against your credit card or payable in cash at our option.
4. The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. Persons found occupying the premises over and above the number on the booking form will be charged automatically to the security deposit at $50 a day for the term of the booking.
5. All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furniture/furnishings are to be reported to the Reception and paid for immediately. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found. Damage not paid for will be charged to your card without notice.
6. All accommodation is for short term/ holiday purposes only. Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. We reserve the right to terminate your occupancy immediately if you cause damage, a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours.
7. Unless stated within the property description, all premises (other than camping and caravan sites) are self-contained and generally includes linen for the main bedroom, some accommodation options do not include linen. Additional linen is available for hire.
8. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. A handling fee of $15.00 plus postage will be charged when guests request lost property to be returned by post.
9. With telephone or postal bookings, any printed, written or verbal description of the premises by the agent or an employee is made in good faith. No responsibility for discrepancies will be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive websites. There is no provision to change properties on your arrival if you are unhappy with your choice.
10. Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of any accommodation keys. Guests requiring a key from the park manager after office hours will be charged a service fee of $55.00.
11. Parking is generally available for one vehicle only, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please park in your designated spot. Extra vehicles, boats, etc may be accommodated elsewhere, for a small fee.
A deposit equivalent to one nights hire is required for stays of 7 nights or less. Greater than 7 night bookings require a 50% deposit. Deposits must be made at the time of reservation or within 3 business days before a reservation can be confirmed. Failure to do so may result in the reservation being automatically cancelled without notice.
Final payment of the balance must be made on or before check-in on your arrival date. Failure to make the final payment on time will result in the booking being automatically cancelled without notice. When payment is made by direct transfer from one account into another the payee must include name of booking in the details and if possible dates of booking.
Bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of $50. Bookings cancelled 7 – 29 days prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the Cost. Bookings cancelled within 7 days will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the Costs. If the property is re-let for the same period we will refund amounts paid less the $50 admin fee.
Acknowledgement by way of your signature will be required as knowledgement of you understanding & accepting the Terms and Conditions on your arrival.
BOOKING AND REFUND POLICY
- A one night’s tariff non refundable booking fee is required at the time of reservation.
- Balance is payable on arrival
- Deposits can not be transferred
- Booking fee refunds will only be issued if a reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival via written notice.
- Bookings cannot be made for specific sites or on site accommodation; Management, however, will endeavour to accommodate guest’s requirements
- No accommodation fees will be refunded due to early departure
- Minimum bookings do apply during special events
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Pet owners agree to take full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by their dog(s)whilst within the park and agree to pay any claims of compensation in relation to the dog’s activities.
- Pets must be on a lead at all times and owners must clean up after them. They must be supervised at all time and never left unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted in any common areas of the park that is amenities, laundries Barbeque areas, camp kitchen etc.
- A Maximum of 2 dogs per site is allowed.
- No dogs are allowed in or around park accommodation.
- Dog breeds on the NSW Government restricted breeds list are prohibited.
- An Indemnity form must be completed upon arrival